Top tips to make sure your party or wedding sparkles
It doesn’t matter if you’re hosting your party or wedding at home, venue or marquee our tips will help make the most of the night.
1. Give lighting a thought. Many people don’t even think about lighting. Create a warm and welcoming environment when your guests arrive. Nothing sets the tone and makes people feel special than a pair of 7ft tall glass powered flambeaux or gold ropes, red ropes and a long red carpet
In the area you’re planning for your guests to dance in, think about giving it a disco feel. You can use great lighting effects including lasers and mirror balls, or even just some subtle colour changing up lighters around this area.
2. Don’t forget your music. If you’re planning on playing your own music, make sure you have set up your playlists for a minimum of four hours of playtime.
Think about how you are going to play your music. You need to make sure your music can be heard clearly and easily and when it’s time you can count down to New Year who is going to count down for you. Think about hiring a PA system, with great speakers and microphone.
4. Protect your furniture. Always cover your table. You can use a tablecloth. If you’re serving hot food, don’t forget mats or heatproof table protectors. This helps to protect against heat damage, knocks and scratches.
Poseur tables carefully placed around the room can as deter guest from using counters or book shelves for placing their drinks.
If you’d like to set up a chill out area but don’t have the right furniture, think about hiring some budget stools and bench seating to set up a comfortable area for your guests.
5. Try to avoid the usual mess of coats on a bed - invest in a clothes rail and some hangers. It’ll be much easier for people to find their coats when they’re leaving.
6. When it comes to the food itself, you can find you are running in and out of the kitchen. Why not hire some casual staff for a couple of hours to serve food and top up wine glasses. You can then enjoy yourself and it won’t cost you a fortune.
7. Finally, make sure you have lots of different taxi numbers to hand so your guests can get home.
All lighting, sound equipment and furniture can be hired from Partyfix email@example.com - contact us today for a tailor made quotation.
7ft tall gas powered flambueax to hire combined to maximum effect with external lighting for that WOW entrance